Mingle with Kringle
December 14, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
2019 Photos are Now Online
Mingle with Kringle is meant for true believers – believers in sugar plums and reindeer and elves, but most of all believers in Santa Claus.
The Oconee Cultural Arts Foundation hosted its annual Mingle w/Kringle Saturday Dec. 14 at Rocket Hall on School Street in downtown Watkinsville. There were two sessions – one starting at 9:30 a.m. and one starting at 12:30 p.m. – each lasting about two hours. Admission to the event was a suggested donation of a child’s toy or $2 or free. Toys and all donations will be presented to Oconee Resource Council. There were crafts, entertainment, story time, a picture with Santa and an unbelievable children’s show.
A creative “happening” for children to celebrate the holiday season
- Have pictures made with Jolly Old Saint Nick
- Take part in creating crafts – gingerbread houses, Christmas tree ornaments, clothespin reindeer, and more!
- Listen to the ‘Night Before Christmas” read by Mrs. Claus
- Enjoy the unstructured creative activity of the building of the “Peaceful Village”
- Be entertained Doug Berky, whose performance incorporates physical comedy, mime, clowning, and circus arts
- Kevin Pitman will bring Raymond and Savanna P Fox and Arthur the Arctic Fox to meet and greet the children