OCAF Annual Holiday Market
December 6 - December 8| $3
Join us for this festive Holiday tradition and find those perfect items for all the special people on your Holiday gift list!
The Oconee Cultural Arts Foundation’s 25th Annual Juried Holiday Market will open December 6th, offering gift-buyers an opportunity to select unique art and crafts objects from 70 of the region’s most gifted artists. The market will include pottery, paintings, fiber art, stained and fused glass, jewelry, sculpture, photography, woodwork, and more. Also available will be tasty home-made treats offered in the Golden Pear Bakery (all baked by OCAF members).
- Unique art and crafts objects from 70 of the region’s most gifted artists
- Admission for all three days is $3 for adults
- Children Under 16 Are Free
- Friday, December 6, 5 pm-8 pm
- Saturday, December 7, 10 am–5 pm
- Sunday, December 8, 10 am–5 pm
Admission for all three days
- Adults $3
- Children FREE (Under 16)
- – and there is plenty of free parking.