We offer a wide range of high quality courses and workshops.
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and recommendations from public health authorities. Please stay tuned for more updates. If OCAF camps and workshops are cancelled, we are prepared to provide full refunds of all monies collected.
- All areas will be cleaned according to CDC, State and Local recommendations.
- Hand sanitization stations have been provided
- Mask/face coverings are strongly recommended while on the OCAF Campus. If students do not have their own mask/face covering, one will be available at no cost.
- We have limited class capacity to ensure we can always maintain six feet of space apart.
- We will utilize space available in the most efficient way possible to allow for social distancing.
- A third-party cleaning and sanitation service has been hired to clean and sanitize high touch areas.
Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.