Participation is limited to OCAF members, and membership will be verified once your application is received.
(If you are not a Member CLICK HERE for our online Membership registration).
- The Artists Shoppe will open in conjunction with the Holiday Market, the evening of Friday, December 2, Saturday, December 3, and Sunday, December 5. It will then remain open Tuesday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. through December 22.
- Submission forms are due no later than November 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- All work for the Shoppe must be dropped off Tuesday, November 22, or Wednesday, November 23, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. to the designated tables in our Main Gallery.
- All work must be labeled and on an inventory sheet (to be provided by OCAF).
- Labels, inventory sheets and other paper work will be mailed to artists no later than Wednesday, November 10.
- Work is sold on a commission basis – 60% to the artist / 40% to OCAF.
- Pickup of unsold items is scheduled for Tuesday, January 3 and Wednesday, January 4, 2023, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Please note change of dates).
Applications for the 2022 Artists Shoppe are no longer being accepted.