Participation is limited to OCAF members and membership will be verified once your application is received.
(If you are not a Member CLICK HERE for our online Membership registration).
- The Artists Shoppe will open in conjunction with the Holiday Market, the evening of Friday, Dec 3rd / Saturday, Dec 4th / Sunday, Dec 5th. It will then remain open Tuesday – Saturday through Dec 22nd.
- Submission forms are due no later than November 1st at 11:59 pm
- All work for the Shoppe must be dropped off Sunday, November 21st or Monday , November 22nd, 11am to 4pm, to the designated tables in our Main Gallery.
- All work must be labeled and on an inventory sheet (to be provided by OCAF).
- Labels, inventory sheets and other paper work will be mailed to artists no later than Wednesday, November 10th.
- Work is sold on a commission basis – 65% to the artist / 35% to OCAF.
- Pickup of unsold items is scheduled for Friday, January 7th or Saturday, Jan 8th, 2022, 11am – 4pm.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your form, please email email@example.com or call our office at 706-769-4565.