Find those perfect handmade items for all the special people on your holiday gift list!
Come by and see the OCAF Member Artists Shoppe, open December 2-22, 2022!
Artists Shoppe Hours:
Friday, Dec. 2, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 3, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 4, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
After December 4:
Open Tues. – Sat. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. through December 22.
34 School Street, Watkinsville, Georgia
Participation is limited to OCAF members, and membership will be verified once your application is received.
(If you are not a Member CLICK HERE for our online Membership registration).
- The Artists Shoppe will open in conjunction with the Holiday Market, the evening of Friday, December 2, Saturday, December 3, and Sunday, December 5. It will then remain open Tuesday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. through December 22.
- Submission forms are due no later than November 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- All work for the Shoppe must be dropped off Tuesday, November 22, or Wednesday, November 23, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. to the designated tables in our Main Gallery.
- All work must be labeled and on an inventory sheet (to be provided by OCAF).
- Labels, inventory sheets and other paper work will be mailed to artists no later than Wednesday, November 10.
- Work is sold on a commission basis – 60% to the artist / 40% to OCAF.
- Pickup of unsold items is scheduled for Tuesday, January 3 and Wednesday, January 4, 2023, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Please note change of dates).
Applications for the 2022 Artists Shoppe are no longer being accepted.
Sign Up for the OCAF Newsletter
We’ll send you the latest on events, exhibitions, and learning opportunities!